A GIRL SHOULD BE TWO THINGS: CLASSY AND FABULOUS. Coco Chanel
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Monday, November 30, 2009

Cyber Monday

My sister informed me that today is Cyber Monday. It's like Black Friday for online shopping. There are some sweet deals out there! Go and get you some!

20% OFF and FREE SHIPPING at Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy, PiperLime, and Athleta

FREE SHIPPING and FREE MONOGRAMMING at Pottery Barn

40% OFF at Ann Taylor

30% OFF at Ann Taylor LOFT

25% OFF at Bath and Body Works

FREE SHIPPING at Williams Sonoma

FREE SHIPPING at Overstock

$5 Magazine Subscriptions at Amazon

Have fun and get your Christmas shopping started ... or finished.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for that low down on the great deals! I had never heard of Cyber-Monday! So fun. I LoVe Christmas shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good stuff! I made use of the Piperlime discount and ordered Clayton some new shoes. Not super exciting, but they were a necessity. :) Thanks for the head's up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S Thanks for hooking a sista-up...I got a pair of maternity jeans and 4 shirts off of Old Navy...using a gift card and all their discounts...I paid $14.04! Wooo-hooo! Go me!

    ReplyDelete